Offer your employees an EAP they’ll actually use
Fairview’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free and confidential short-term counseling, information, and referral service for employees and their families. Developed in partnership with Minnesota businesses like yours, it is designed to help during challenging times – like issues at work or the death of a loved one – when a little outside support can make a huge difference.
The Fairview Difference
Counseling for Minnesota-based employees* is provided in person or over the phone with a licensed counselor from Fairview Health Services. With graduate-level training in a variety of mental health disciplines, they deal exclusively in the kinds of personal issues that affect employees in and out of the workplace.
Support for better employee engagement
Over 80% of our metro area EAP users prefer to meet with our counselors in person at one of our nine convenient area locations**, making getting help a little easier and more personal. Employees can also access support by phone or online 24/7.
Unparalleled on-site account service
You are never far away from help. Our account staff can visit your location and stay as long as needed to help implement the program and ensure smooth operation once it’s up and running.
Marketing tools and templates
Keeping employees engaged is an ongoing mission. That’s why we’ve created a free suite of marketing tools and templates to help you see a return on your investment.
*Out-of-state employees have access to our national network of EAP counselors.
** Employees who live and work outside the metro area or out-of-state have access to our national network of EAP counselors.
More Details About This Service
- Up to six (6) in-person counseling sessions per employee and each qualifying family member per year
- In-person assessment, problem-solving, and referrals
- In-person, short-term counseling (up to six in-person counseling sessions per employee, per year)
- Same-day, in-person appointments (when deemed rapid response or appropriate)
- Phone access to information and referrals
- Crisis counseling available by phone after business hours and on weekends
- Balancing work and family
- Parenting concerns
- Family and marital concerns
- Domestic violence
- Relationship issues
- Child care
- Elder care concerns
- Work issues
- Emotional distress
- Substance abuse and other addictions
- Illness and loss
- Financial difficulties
- Other life changes
- Employee orientation
- Enhanced EAP team workshops and education for employees:
- Change and Conflict Management
- Healthy Work Environments
- Managing Stress
- Improving Your Mental Health
- Managing Your Finances
- Critical incident stress debriefings and support for teams impacted by critical incidents and/or adverse medical events
- Supervisory training to help identify when to refer employees to Enhanced EAP and/or how Enhanced EAP may assist with employee performance issues
- Supervisory training on how to effectively manage problematic employees
- Conflict management and conflict resolution training for supervisors