Issue resolution when it matters most
Our Behavioral Health and Well-Being solution offers employers a dedicated well-being advisor who provides counseling services and care support for their Minnesota employees. Our well-being advisors are committed to helping your employees resolve their issues before they access their benefits by supporting them through times of emotional stress or concern.
Easy access to a dedicated advisor
Savings that directly affect your bottom line
Behavioral Health and Well-Being goes well beyond traditional EAP services by providing your employees unparalleled access to an open number of counseling sessions, with a goal of resolving the majority of cases presented. As the largest behavioral health provider in the state, our well-being advisors are experts in behavioral health and can expedite access to a wide variety of behavioral health resources for those patients needing advanced clinical care. This coordinated approach can directly affect your cost savings while improving the personal and professional well-being of your employees and their families.
Core services to maintain your employees’ optimal emotional well-being:
Dedicated well-being advisor
- Employees and their family members (13 years and older) have access to local certified licensed mental health professionals
- Consultations can occur at the workplace, in clinic, or by phone
- Considers the physical, social, and emotional factors affecting behavioral health
- Well-being check-ins and ongoing monitoring is available for those with complex, chronic conditions
- Educational employee communications are provided to ensure employees understand the support that is available to them
- Concierge-level support, including scheduling appointments on an employee’s behalf
- Your employees will have access to our extensive network of behavioral health providers as needed
Common issues that could be affecting your employees’ performance and overall well-being:
- Work-related issues and stresses
- Depression, anxiety, or acute social anxiety
- Chronic depression or anxiety
- Behavioral health disorders
- Chronic medical conditions
*Analysis of 2017 claims data for the top two behavioral health CPT codes for a medium-sized Minnesota employer.
**This Week in JAMA . JAMA. 2007; 298(12):1367. doi:10.1001/jama.298.12.1367